Shipping & Local Delivery
Shipping & Local Delivery FAQs
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
- All orders will ship 2-4 day mail via either USPS or UPS. (Please note that these and all other carriers are no longer guaranteeing delivery in the specified time frame, sometimes experiencing delays due to COVID impact on staff. Though we have not had any problems with delayed delivery, we cannot be sure there will not be such problems in future.)
- The following shipping rates apply:
- For all orders up to $30: $7.95 Flat Rate shipping.
- For all orders over $30: $10.95 Flat Rate shipping
- If your order is a gift you may select the desired delivery date at checkout and we will do our best to get it there on or before that date.
WHAT DO I DO IF I WANT TO SHIP TO MULTIPLE ADDRESS?
You will need to place a single order for each recipient. If you have a long list of gift recipients at multiple addresses, and/or a complex order, please fill out the order sheet found here and we’ll be happy to help you place those orders.
HAZEL ARMSTRONG’S IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Orders that have been lost or damaged in the mail--the carrier (USPS or UPS) is responsible once an order has been shipped out.
- Orders marked delivered--the carrier (USPS or UPS) is responsible for all orders once an order is shipped out--Please contact the local office of the carrier to file a claim.
If there is any issue with your tracking number or package delivery please contact the carrier before contacting us. Please allow 1-4 days for tracking information to be updated. In some cases tracking information will not update and you will still receive your order. If you still have not received your order after the delivery date please contact us.
If your tracking information confirms that your order has been delivered to your order address, but you or the recipient have not received your order, please contact the local office of the carrier directly to investigate the issue and file a claim with them. We cannot be held accountable for orders that confirm the order has been delivered to your address.
We are NOT responsible for if the order is not delivered by the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-2 days to process the shipment and we cannot be held liable for carrier guarantees. If an order is not delivered in time please contact the carrier. We will NOT refund shipping fees if the carrier fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
WHERE DO WE SHIP?
- We currently only ship within the United States.
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
We are excited to announce we have expanded our delivery zone to cover the following surrounding areas: 94595, 94596, 94597, 94598, 94507, 94518, 94519, 94520, 94521, 94523, 94549, 94556, 94526, 94582, 94583, 94506, 94563
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY FEE?
Please see the list of delivery fees by zip code below:
- Free Delivery: 94595 Walnut Creek (Friday afternoon deliveries)
- $5 Delivery: (Friday afternoon deliveries)
- 94597 Walnut Creek
- 94598 Walnut Creek
- 94507 Alamo
- 94518 Concord
- 94519 Concord
- 94520 Concord
- 94521 Concord
- 94523 Pleasant Hill
- $7 Delivery: (Saturday morning deliveries)
- 94549 Lafayette
- 94556 Moraga
- 94526 Danville
- $10 Delivery: (Saturday morning deliveries)
- 94582 San Ramon
- 94583 San Ramon
- 94506 Danville
- 94563 Orinda
WHAT DAYS DO YOU DELIVER?
All deliveries are done on Friday afternoons or Saturday mornings, depending on the zip code of the delivery address (see above).
WHAT IF I WANT MY GIFT DELIVERED CLOSE TO THE HOLIDAYS?
We will make special deliveries the day before Thanksgiving (November 25th) and the day before Christmas (December 24th.) You will have the option to specify these special delivery dates on the check-out page in the Comments section.
WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF TIME FOR ORDERING FOR EACH WEEK'S FRIDAY OR SATURDAY DELIVERY?
Tuesday at 9 PM PT
Due to the perishable nature of our products, affected by extremes of temperature and other outdoor factors, and their attractiveness to roaming animals, we want to make sure you (or your gift recipient if you specify delivery to a different address than yours) is home to receive our delivery.
When we make the delivery we will ring the doorbell to let you know the delivery is there, and then step back to wait to make sure the doorbell is answered. If no one comes to the door to accept the delivery, we will not leave it unless you have let us know in writing in the Comments section of your order or in a written note left for us at your door that it is OK to leave the order on the doorstep if no one answers. If you give us these written instructions, we cannot take responsibility for the order once it is left at the specified delivery address doorstep. Please make every effort to be home, or in case of a gift make sure your recipient is home, on the day and time slot you choose for delivery so we can all be assured of getting your order to you in good shape. We offer three-time slots for Friday delivery (if you live in one of our Friday delivery zip codes): Noon-2:00, 2:00-4:00, and 4:00-6:00. You will be asked to choose your time slot for delivery when you place your order. For Saturday morning deliveries, all deliveries are made between 9:00 and noon.